Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have concerns or questions about your order.
- To cancel your order:
- If we are able to stop the shipment, we will provide a partial refund minus a small charge to cover our credit card processing fees.
- If we are unable to stop the shipment, we will accept returns of un-opened radon detectors for partial refund minus the shipping fees and credit card charges, provided that the detector is undamaged and the protective foil bag is intact. Your refund will be processed once your test kit is received back at the lab using the provided return mailing label.
- If the detector's protective foil bag has been opened, we will not provide a refund.
- If you input your mailing address incorrectly and complete your purchase, please notify us at email@example.com as soon as possible. We may be able to edit the address if the order has not yet shipped. If we are NOT able to make the change prior to the shipment of your radon test, it is your responsibility to purchase a new test kit.
- If your test kit gets lost in the mail, we will provide you with a replacement at no cost.
Note: Lost tests are disabled in our system and cannot be used.
- If subsequent shipments are also lost, we may ship your test kit to the nearest Canada Post outlet and require identity verification on delivery.
- If your return package is lost after being picked up by Canada Post, we will provide a replacement test kit at no cost.
Note: Please ensure you keep your return package Tracking PIN which is printed on the return shipping label, so you can show us that it has been shipped and lost.
- If your test is lost or damaged in your possession, we will not provide a refund.
- If your test is lost or damaged while in our possession, we will provide you with a replacement at no cost.
- If you do not register your test on our website, you will not receive your test results and we will not provide a refund.
All tests must be registered on our website prior to being returned to the lab for analysis.